Tuesday, May 26, 2009

1 Page Dungeon Monstrosity - The Dwarven Hall



My 1 page dungeon monstrosity

I have noticed that other are posting their 1 page dungeons, so I will follow suit. I was going to wait until after the competition was done, but it since other are posting I am going to go ahead and post mine.

As one can tell, I squished a lot into this 1 page dungeon. As one is looking through it, note the color coded locks, which I think is one of the more interesting features of this dungeon. And of course it has a dragon as the final encounter, which I thought was appropriate!

Enjoy!
The PDF version is a little easier to read, so if anyone wants the PDF, just send me an email, and I will send it off to you.
As a final note, Chatty has posted the complete list of everyone who entered, and folks are adding their websites with their 1 -page entries. I am looking forward to reading through all the entries!

5 comments:

Alex Schroeder said...

You can never go wrong with Lava!

Alex Schroeder said...

Hm, I would love to get a PDF version, but my Email was rejected: "550 550 SC-001 Mail rejected by Windows Live Hotmail for policy reasons. Reasons for rejection may be related to content with spam-like characteristics or IP/domain reputation problems. If you are not an email/network admin please contact your E-mail/Internet Service Provider for help."

Bummer!

My Email: kensanata@gmail.com

And I have a questin, too: What software did you use to produce the map? I really like small details like the crossbow traps and triggers.

Mr Baron said...

Alex - email sent.

I used excel, and then was creative with the shapes. Once I was satisified with what I had I imported to powerpoint for final editting, then saved as a PDF. For the crossbow symbol, I used the trap symbol from the adventure font that was published in the early days of 3rd edition. The dragons and spiders are just clip art that I liked.

Anonymous said...

I need to email you about this, that is a snazzy looking one-pager and I wouldn't mind a .pdf of it.

Mr Baron said...

Sure..send me an email!