Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Pardon the interruption


I know I am in the middle of a lengthy discussion on paladins, and I will get back to that in a moment, but I do want to recognize the work of one of my fellow bloggers, Jonathan Jacobs, over at The Core Mechanic. He is working on a RPG Blogging Anthology to capture some of the more memorable blog posts of 2008. I personally think this is an awesome idea, and I am throwing my support behind him. I also want to recognize all the bloggers out there that take time to mention blogs of interest. As I have stated before, I spend a lot of time reading blogs between mtgs and such, and it seems that everyday I find another blog of interest. It is through the networking of blogging that we can share ideas and concerns, and I think that makes our community all the more tighter because of it. The other reason that I think this is a very important project for our community is that this is a way of capturing the information that we are publishing on an almost daily basis. There is an extraordinary amount of content that is being published, and if we do not take some time to attempt to capture it, this will become lost in the ether that is the internet

Now back to paladins!

2 comments:

Jonathan Jacobs said...

thanks for the bump and the attention to the project Mr. Baron!

btw - have you joined the RPG Bloggers Network yet? if not, drop by the RPG bloggers google group and ask Dave Chalker about it.

http://groups.google.com/group/rpgbloggers

best regards -- JJ

Mr Baron said...

Np..any time!

This is on the list of my things to do. I was looking at it yesterday. Probably once I get back into the States (traveling tomorrow), I will sign up.